STUNNING FAMILY RESIDENCE - VENDOR RELOCATES - MUST BE SOLD!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
IF YOU'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR AN IMMACULATE BRICK AND TILE FAMILY HOME YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY!
AUCTION ON-SITE - 10/09/16 at 12:30pm
This immaculate brick and tile home sits within a sought after, peaceful cul-de-sac street of Mt Gravatt East and has been cleverly designed to cater for the largest of families seeking a combination of space, privacy and convenience.
The fully landscaped front yard gives insight into the level of presentation that is evident throughout this quality family home. Well thought out, the interior of the home offers a family-friendly layout combined with a feeling of light and space.
Upstairs (ducted air-conditioned) showcases a spacious, combined living and dining area which leads out onto the wrap around (north facing) balcony, creating the ideal space to unwind and embrace the leafy views.
The open plan kitchen has been recently updated offering ample storage solutions, stone benchtops, complete with modern, stainless steel appliances (incl. dishwasher & canopy rangehood).
Throughout the upper level are four good sized bedrooms featuring built in robes and ceiling fans. The master and second bedroom both have the bonus of direct access onto the balcony while the master bedroom also provides the luxury of an ensuite, split air-conditioning and a triple built in wardrobe. Servicing the bedrooms is the beautifully presented, recently renovated bathroom that features a separate shower and spa bath.
The internal staircase leads down into the lower level (legal height) offering a huge rumpus room with custom cabinetry plus the addition of a generous sized study that could easily be used as a guest bedroom. With space being an understatement, downstairs also offers a third bathroom and toilet that adjoins the laundry plus a separate storage room.
The home sits on a 638m2 block, surrounded by beautiful lush gardens to create ambience set to impress. The entertaining nook overlooks the in ground pool, perfect for winding down while watching the kids splash about in the pool.
With a double lock up garage, ducted air-conditioning throughout, gorgeous plantation shutters and many, many extras, this home simply must be inspected!
Summary of features;
- Spacious combined living and dining room
- Wrap around balcony with greenery outlook
- Updated, open plan kitchen offering ample storage solutions, stone benchtops, complete with modern, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & canopy rangehood
- Four good sized bedrooms featuring built in robes and ceiling fans
- Master features an ensuite, split air-conditioning and a triple built in wardrobe
- Private balcony leading directly off of the master and second bedroom
- Beautifully presented bathroom offering a separate shower and spa bath
- Downstairs features a huge rumpus room with custom cabinetry (2.4m ceiling height)
- Generous sized study room with alternate use as a guest bedroom
- Third bathroom and toilet
- Laundry space with laundry chute
- Storage Room
- Upstairs features ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Double lock up garage
- 638m2 block with inground pool and entertaining nook
- Cavendish Rd State High School Catchment
- 3.5km* to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
- 4km* to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
- 8.5km* to Brisbane City
- 350m* to bus stop
Mount Gravatt East is a popular suburb on the Southside of Brisbane located just 8km South East of Brisbane CBD. With easy access to the M1, Gateway Motorway and CBD, and in close proximity to public transport facilities including the South East Busway; Griffith University, local schools and shopping precincts including the recently upgraded Westfield Carindale and Westfield Garden City.
Convenient for city commuters with the dedicate Brisbane City Council Busway which provides speedy public transport access to the CBD! For drivers, the commute to the city is a breezy 15 minute drive. As well as being ideally located to the holiday destinations of the Gold & Sunshine Coasts.
Local Schools in the area include Mount Gravatt East State School, Seton College & is closely located to St Agnes Catholic Primary School & Mount Gravatt State High School. For further study opportunities Mount Gravatt is also closely located to Griffith University & Mt Gravatt East TAFE.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.