UNPARALLELED OPPORTUNITY 810m² BLOCK ON 2 LOTS WITH VIEWS - MUST BE SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
AUCTION ONSITE - 11/02/17 AT 10:30AM
FIRST TIME TO THE MARKET IN OVER 50 YEARS, AN ALL TOO RARE 810M2 BLOCK ON TWO LOTS IN A QUIET SUBURBAN STREET OF MT GRAVATT EAST WITH STUNNING VIEWS TO THE EAST. JUST MINUTES AWAY FROM LOCAL SHOPS & PUBLIC TRANSPORT, THIS OPPORTUNITY WILL NOT LAST!
This development opportunity offers a superb investment with the potential to build two hillside luxury homes. Alternatively it also features the opportunity to have a family home in a great location on a large block of land with ample room to extend.
Sitting on this outstanding piece of real estate is an immaculately maintained post war home. The L-shaped lounge/dining area presents beautifully with ornate features and casement windows. Leading off the main living area is an east facing balcony taking in superb views, On a clear day span all the way to Straddie.
The home offers well maintained eat-in kitchen with ample storage and plenty of mid century charm. The kitchen gives direct access to the laundry and covered entertaining area.
The home has three decent sized bedrooms. The main bathroom is a very serviceable space with ample room to renovate and make your own. The ground level features a single lock up garage & additional room for storage.
MAKE NO MISTAKE THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE THIS PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD - DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE AS OPPORTUNITIES TO BUY HILLSIDE DOUBLE BLOCKS WITH VIEWS ARE SCARCE!!
Summary of features:
- 810m2 Block on Two Lots
- 18.6m frontage in total (9.3m frontage for each lot)
- Close to public transport, schools, university, shops & one block to specialist medical centre
- Great outlook & views
- Solid large well maintained post war family home
- Develop or live in
- No Demolition control
- Stunning easterly views
- Open plan living area that opens onto the covered balcony with gorgeous suburban view
- Dining room
- Well maintained kitchen with ample storage solutions
- Three decent sized bedrooms
- Serviceable bathroom
- Single lock up garage with additional space for storage
- 1km* to Mt Gravatt East State School Catchment
- 1.1km* to Mt Gravatt State High School Catchment
- 2km to Griffith University Mt Gravatt Campus
- 400m* to Mt Gravatt Plaza (Coles & Woolworths)
- 2.9km to Westfield Garden City
- 3.8km to Westfield Carindale
- 9.1km to Brisbane City
- 350m* to public transport
- direct line
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.