CHARMING POST WAR COTTAGE - PRICED TO SELL!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
DON'T MISS THIS OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS EXCEPTIONAL HOME! LOCATED ONLY MINUTES FROM LOCAL SHOPS AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT, THIS OPPORTUNITY WILL NOT LAST LONG!
Entering this charming post war cottage you are greeted with a covered patio which captures excellent breezes, ideal for unwinding in total comfort. Leading through the front door is the great sized home office perfectly positioned for running a home business.
The spacious formal lounge presents beautifully with ample natural light and a clean, neutral colour scheme creating a great space with the added comfort of a ceiling fan.
The open plan chef's kitchen has been cleverly designed offering innovative storage solutions and ample benchtop space making preparing meals an enjoyable experience.
The home provides two larger than average sized bedrooms, each offering a ceiling fan and cupboard space while the main offers the added bonus of air-conditioning. Both bedrooms are serviced by the neat and tidy main bathroom featuring a versatile shower and bath.
Heading onto the child friendly 410m2 yard, you'll surely be impressed with how well the block has been utilised offering a great area to host family BBQ's while the kids run about.
Also on offer is a large separate laundry room with a toilet plus additional space for storage. The property is complete with a single lock up garage, space for a workshop and further storage space.
Mount Gravatt East is a popular suburb on the Southside of Brisbane with easy access to the M1, Gateway Motorway and CBD, and in close proximity to public transport facilities including the South East Busway; Griffith University, local schools and shopping precincts including the recently upgraded Westfield Carindale and Westfield Garden City.
Summary of features:
- Spacious formal lounge with ceiling fan
- Open plan chef's kitchen with ample innovative storage solutions, ample cupboard space and dishwasher
- Two larger than average bedrooms with ceiling fans and cupboard space
- Large home office
- Main bathroom with versatile shower and bath
- Front covered deck area
- Large separate laundry room with toilet plus additional storage space
- Child friendly 410m2 block
- Single lock up garage with workshop and further storage space
- Security screens throughout
- LMR2 Zoning
- Mount Gravatt State High School Catchment (570m*)
- Mount Gravatt State School Catchment (400m*)
- 8.7km* to Brisbane City
- 230m* Mt Gravatt Central place maker centre
- 500m* to local cafes
- 200m* to public transport
- Rates: approx $340 per quarter
- direct line
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.