LUXURIOUS SPLIT-LEVEL CUSTOM HOME - BREATHTAKING VIEWS MUST BE SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
DON'T MISS THIS OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND FULLY TRANSFORMED HOME, LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER STREET OF MT GRAVATT EAST -THE OWNERS HAVE MADE THE DECISION AND THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD!
AUCTION ONSITE - 18TH OF FEB AT 1:30PM
This outstanding, fully-renovated home expands over two levels and represents contemporary style throughout. Cleverly designed with quality family living in mind, this impressive home offers an open plan design with an excellent use of space.
The moment you enter the upper level of this home, you will immediately be taken by the spacious, modern, minimalist open plan living area featuring gorgeous polished hardwood floors and filled with ample natural light. Flowing nicely from the living space is the large wrap around deck offering the perfect place to unwind and relax while taking in the tranquil, leafy views.
The heart of this home is the grand, chef's kitchen complete with the 'best-of-the-best' offering quality cabinetry, tiled splashback, top-of-the-range Neff stainless steel appliances, including an induction cook top plus a built in Liebherr Barrique wine fridge. Cleverly positioned in the centre of the home and flowing onto the expansive deck offering flexibility to entertain indoor or alfresco all year round.
Throughout the upper level are three good sized bedrooms featuring ceiling fans; the master suite offers the added luxury of air-conditioning, a walk-through robe with built in custom cabinetry which flows through to the contemporary ensuite. The stunning, main bathroom is up-to-the-minute in design and offers a separate shower with a rain showerhead and free-standing luxury bathtub plus natural timber shelves to complete the sleek, modern look.
Leading down the internal stairs is the spacious rumpus room (air-conditioned), ideal for hosting movie nights with the family. Additionally, the lower level features a multi-purpose room which can easily function as a guest room. All of this, plus a study room and separate laundry room with the third toilet.
This outstanding residence sits on a 607m2 block offering a fantastic covered patio with a ceiling fan an additional entertaining space and a great area for kids to enjoy.
Summary of features:
- Spacious open plan living area with gorgeous polished hardwood floors
- Grand chef's kitchen featuring quality cabinetry, tiled splashback, Neff stainless steel appliances, an induction cook top plus a built in Liebherr Barrique wine fridge
- Large wrap around deck with tranquil, leafy views
- Three good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, second bedroom with built in robe
- Master suite offering walk through robe with quality cabinetry to contemporary ensuite
- Main bathroom offers a separate shower with a rain showerhead and free-standing luxury bathtub plus natural timber shelves
- Spacious rumpus room with air-conditioning
- Multi-purpose room which can easily function as a guest room
- Study room
- Separate laundry room with third toilet
- 607m2 block with covered patio featuring a ceiling fan
- Tandem carport
- Built in speakers
- Mount Gravatt East State School Catchment (1.25km*)
- Cavendish Road State High School Catchment (1.6km*
- 3km* to Westfield Carindale
- 4.1km* to Westfield Garden City
- 8.6km* to Brisbane City
- 230m to Bus stop (#172 & #113 City Link)
- 450m* to Local Caf
- Direct Line
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.