OUTSTANDING FAMILY HIGH SET HOME - PREMIER ELEVATED LOCATION!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
DON'T MISS THIS OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS STUNNING HIGH SET HOME! OFFERING ALL YOU NEED AND SO MUCH MORE, IT DEFINITELY WON'T LAST LONG. BE QUICK BEFORE IT HITS THE MARKET AS PROPERTIES LIKE THIS ARE HARD TO FIND!
AUCTION ON-SITE - SAT 18TH OF MARCH AT 10:30AM
This superb high-set home is perfectly positioned in a quiet elevated street in Mt Gravatt East the home makes an impressive first impression with the manicured landscaping complementing the beautifully presented family home.
This quality home offers gorgeous bamboo floors and a neutral colour scheme throughout. The open plan living and dining room is larger than average and flows onto the covered front deck; the north facing deck offers cooling breezes and leafy, mountain views creates a soothing ambiance, perfect for winding down all year round.
The hub of the home is a fully renovated kitchen which has been cleverly designed for modern family living offering top of the range high quality (ilve) 900mm gas cooktop and dual electric oven, grill and plate warmer and BBQ plate, large integrated Miele dishwasher, innovative storage solutions, ample beautiful 30mm red granite benchtop space and glass splash backs plus the addition of a meals area.
Throughout the home there are four good sized bedrooms all with the added convenience of built-in robes and ceiling fans insect and security screens and sun louvers. The master bedroom offers the bonus of direct access to the rear deck and pool area. All bedrooms are serviced by the larger than average bathroom featuring a separate bath and extra-large shower plus two toilets with a third toilet on the lower level.
The home sits on a 622m2 block that backs up onto the Chester Park Reserve, providing extra space for the children to run about. Additionally, this home provides the luxury of an in ground pool, perfect for tropical Queensland summers!
Space is an understatement; downstairs offers approximately 149m2 incorporating a tandem garage plus a separate single lock up garage and additional space for a workshop. There is also a separate laundry with plenty of additional storage. The lower level also has a bonus rumpus room with scope to improve or convert into a granny flat. The lower level offers a great space for tradies or those wanting to convert to maximise the potential of the outstanding family home.
Offering all you need and so much more, this home must be at the top of your list!
Summary of Features;
• Spacious living and dining room with two ceiling fans that lead onto the front deck
• Well-appointed chef's kitchen with Ilive gas cook top, Miele Dishwasher, ample storage solutions and cupboard space
• Meals area with ceiling fan
• Four great sized bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans; main bedroom offers direct access to rear deck and pool area.
• Larger than average main bathroom with separate large shower and bath plus toilet
• Second separate toilet upstairs plus third toilet on the lower level.
• Fully covered front deck with leafy outlook to Mt Cootha across the top of the tallest city buildings
• 622m2 block with salt water in-ground pool including winter cover and summer solar blanket and creepy crawly unit.
• Rear deck
• Tandem lock up garage including work bench.
• Single lock up garage with space for workshop
• Separate laundry room with utility space/storage
• Rumpus room
• Mains gas connection
• 2 x 5000L water tanks
• Backs up onto Chester Park Reserve offering BBQ areas, large playgrounds and walking tracks
• Mt Gravatt East State Primary School Catchment (1.2km*)
• Cavendish Rd State High School Catchment (1.67km*)
• 3.2km* to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
• 4km* to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
• 8.7km* to Brisbane City
• 400m* to local cafes, general store and Post Office
• 80m* to public transport
• Mains gas
Site value -$485,000
Rates approx. $455 per quarter
Rental return approx. $530 - $550 per week
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.