OPEN HOME CANCELLED, PLEASE CONTACT AGENT
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
With the potential for future development or for immediate subdivision into two 485m2 lots (STCA) and in one of the most sought after suburbs in Brisbane, astute buyers know that these moments rarely present themselves, so don't delay as this property will not last.
The dwelling that sits upon this 971m2 block is a north facing, low-set, neat, tidy, brick and tile home that features open plan living, 4 large bedrooms, main bathroom with separate shower, internal laundry, functional kitchen and south facing undercover patio.
If you are looking for the perfect start while you plan your sub-division and new build or are just happy to sit pretty and reap the rewards of this prime piece of real estate for years to come then look no further.
In a rent-able condition and suitable for those looking for a large lock-up garage, ample storage options, pet friendly fully fenced yard and walking distance from Mansfield State High School. This Property would rent for approx. $500 per week and is vacant and ready to go.
With a shortage of quality homes hitting the market why not build your own? Or better yet why not build two?
DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE AS OPPORTUNITIES TO BUY CENTRALLY LOCATED SUB-DIVIDABLE LOTS ARE ALL TOO RARE!!
Summary of features:
- 971m2 Block (potential to split into 2 lots, stca)
- 24m frontage
- Close to public transport, schools, university, shops
- 4 bedroom brick and tile home (would rent for approx. $500week)
- No Demolition control
- Wishart State Primary School Catchment
- Mansfield State High School Catchment
- 2km* to Griffith University Mt Gravatt Campus
- 700m* to Mt Gravatt Plaza (Coles & Woolworths)
- 400m* to Mt Gravatt Plaza (Coles & Woolworths)
- 2.1km* to Westfield Garden City
- 4.7km* to Westfield Carindale
- 10km* to Brisbane City
- 50m to public transport
- direct line
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- SUB DIVIDE
1 garage space
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.