WITH A CHANGE IN CIRCUMSTANCES, THIS SIMPLY STUNNING HOME MUST GO!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
ACT FAST! DON'T MISS THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS IMMACULATE HOME LOCATED IN MT GRAVATT EAST! WITH A GENUINE REASON FOR SALE, THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD!
GUARANTEED SALE ON OR BEFORE THE 09/09/2017*
AUCTION ON SITE 09/09/2017 AT 10:30AM
This stunning property inspires quality living with polished hardwood floors and a neutral colour scheme throughout. The private front balcony leads you into the spacious, open plan living area, fully air-conditioned and featuring vaulted ceilings, providing a fantastic area to wind down in total comfort.
The fully renovated chef's kitchen offers an abundance of storage solutions, ample cupboard space and updated appliances including canopy rangehood and dishwasher with the added convenience of a breakfast bar.
Devoted to entertaining, the covered rear deck seamlessly flows from the kitchen, offering the flexibility to entertain indoor or alfresco all year round in complete privacy.
This superb home offers a well utilised study room with built in shelves plus a built in filing cabinet. Additionally, there are three spacious bedrooms all with updated venetian blinds. The main bedroom offers the the luxury of air-conditioning and a walk in robe while the second offers air-conditioning and a built in robe. The second and third bedroom feature ceiling fans.
The updated main bathroom is equipped with a separate shower and bath to service all members of the family.
The lower level showcases a good sized multipurpose room with the addition of a second toilet. The laundry room is also located on this floor with the convenience of extra storage space.
All of this sits on 625m2 block with the added bonus of side access and a single lock up garage.
Summary of Features:
- Spacious combined living and dining room with polished timber floors, air-conditioning and a ceiling fan
- Renovated chefs kitchen with ample storage solutions, an abundance of cupboard space, updated appliances incl dishwasher and canopy rangehood plus breakfast bar
- Three great sized bedrooms all with venetian blinds; main and second bedroom offer air-conditioning and built in robe while second and third offer a ceiling fan
- Updated main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Private front balcony
- Large, private rear deck with gorgeous green outlook
- Good sized multipurpose room downstairs
- Laundry room with additional storage space
- Second toilet downstairs
- 625m2 block
- Single lock up garage plus side access
- New sliding windows and crimsafe throughout the home
- Polished hardwood floors and venetian blinds throughout
- Approximately 1.5km to Cavendish Road State High School (Catchment)
- Approximately 1.7km to Mt Gravatt State School
- Approximately 2.9km to Holland Park State School
- Approximately 3.7km to Westfield Carindale
- Approximately 5.8km to Westfield Garden City
- Approximately 7km to Brisbane City
- Approximately 160m to public transport
- Approximately 130m to local stores/cafes
- Site value - $450,000
- Subject to reserve
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.