SIMPLY STUNNING, DESIGNED FOR LIVING - IT WILL BE SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
ACT FAST, WITH CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS AND A CHANGE IN CIRCUMSTANCES THE VENDOR HAS MADE IT CLEAR THIS WELL PRESENTED HOME MUST BE SOLD! DON'T MISS THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS IMMACULATE HOME LOCATED IN MT GRAVATT EAST!
AUCTION ONSITE 21/04/18 AT 12:30PM
On offer is a well presented mid-century home that presents beautifully thanks to polished hardwood floors and a neutral colour scheme throughout.
The front deck leads you into the spacious, open plan living area which is fully air-conditioned, providing a fantastic area to wind down in total comfort. A well-maintained kitchen offers an abundance of storage solutions, ample bench space and the added convenience of a dishwasher.
This home offers three spacious, larger than average bedrooms, all of which feature ceiling fans and built in robes, with two bedrooms also offering the added comfort of air-conditioning.
The spacious main bathroom is equipped with a shower over bath to service all members of the family.
This family home sits on a 673m2 block and showcases a good sized multipurpose room on the lower level. The laundry room is also located on this floor with the convenience of extra storage space.
Summary of Features:
- Spacious combined living and dining room with polished timber floors and air-conditioning
- Well maintained kitchen with ample storage solutions, an abundance of bench space and added convenience of a dishwasher.
- Three great sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes, with two bedrooms also offering the added comfort of air-conditioning.
- Main bathroom with shower over bath
- Front balcony
- Good sized multipurpose room downstairs
- Laundry room with additional storage space
- 673m2 block
- 1.25km* to Cavendish Road State High School (Catchment)
- 3.16km* to Westfield Carindale
- 3.97km* to Westfield Garden City
- 8km* to Brisbane City
- 72m* to public transport (113, 172)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.