OUTSTANDING PARKSIDE LIFESTYLE - PRICED TO SELL!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
An outstanding opportunity to secure a truly rare lifestyle property in a private well maintained enclave in the heart of booming Mt Gravatt East. This low maintenance exclusive townhome has its own private rear deck and overlooks the tranquil, manicured parkland, lap pool, tennis court and BBQ area.
Designed for lifestyle, the ground floor of this townhome features open plan living and dining, serviced by a spacious and functional kitchen with breakfast bar and excellent storage. The informal living space flows onto a huge 25m2 covered deck at the rear providing the perfect place to entertain all year round while taking in the beautiful parkland setting.
The second floor of the property presents like new with fresh paint throughout, all three bedrooms have the added convenience of built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The main bedroom (air-conditioned) also has a touch of class with ensuite & parkland views. The bedrooms are serviced by a contemporary main bathroom and present like new with a neutral colour palette.
This outstanding lifestyle is perfectly positioned minutes from all amenities and walking distance to local shops and public transport (gate from grounds). This property simply will not last in today's market, call today to inspect.
Summary of Features
- 3 Bedrooms (all with built-ins and ceiling fans and master featuring ensuite and air conditioning)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Spacious open plan living (air-conditioned)
- Spacious kitchen with ample storage space and dishwasher
- Huge rear covered entertaining area
- Single car lock up accommodation with internal access (plus additional designated onsite park)
- Average rental return currently $450 per week
- Walking distance to Mount Gravatt Plaza
- Over 4 acres of maintained land for exclusive use of complex residents, 25m lap pool, tennis court and covered entertaining area with power and a fridge
Approximately 150m to public transport (bus no. 178)
Approximately 4km to Westfield Garden City
Approximately 4km to Westfield Carindale
Approximately 9 km to the CBD (direct line)
Approximately 5km to Griffith University
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
See all features
101m² / 0.02 acres
MOUNT GRAVATT EAST
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.