A TOP TOWNHOUSE WITH A TOP DECK!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
An outstanding opportunity to secure a truly rare lifestyle property in a private well maintained enclave in the heart of booming Mt Gravatt East. This low maintenance exclusive townhouse has its own private rear deck which overlooks the tranquil, manicured parkland, lap pool, tennis court and BBQ area.
Designed for lifestyle, the ground floor of this townhouse features open plan living and dining, serviced by a spacious and functional kitchen with breakfast bar and excellent storage. The informal living space flows onto a huge 25m2 covered deck at the rear providing the perfect place to entertain all year round whilst taking in the beautiful parkland setting.
The second floor of the property had been repainted throughout only last year, all three bedrooms have the added convenience of built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The main bedroom (air-conditioned) also has a touch of class with ensuite & parkland views. The bedrooms are serviced by a contemporary main bathroom and with a neutral colour palette.
This outstanding lifestyle is perfectly positioned minutes from all amenities and walking distance to local shops and public transport (gate from grounds). This property simply will not last in today's market, call today to inspect.
Notice: Photos of townhouse shown as vacant (2015) prior to tenancy.
Summary of Features:
- 3 Bedrooms (all with built-ins and ceiling fans and master featuring ensuite and air conditioning)
- 2 Bathrooms
- Spacious open plan living (air-conditioned)
- Spacious kitchen with ample storage space and dishwasher
- Huge rear covered entertaining area
- Single car lock up accommodation with internal access (plus additional designated onsite parking)
- Average rental return currently $420.00 per week (ending 29/06/2016)
- Walking distance to Mount Gravatt Plaza
- Over 4 acres of maintained land for exclusive use of complex residents, 25m lap pool, tennis court and covered entertaining area with power and a fridge
- Approximately 150m to public transport (bus no. 178)
- Approximately 4km to Westfield Garden City
- Approximately 4km to Westfield Carindale
- Approximately 9 km to the CBD (direct line)
- Approximately 5km to Griffith University
Mount Gravatt East is a popular suburb on the Southside of Brisbane located just 8km South East of Brisbane CBD. With easy access to the M1, Gateway Motorway and CBD, and in close proximity to public transport facilities including the South East Busway; Griffith University, local schools and shopping precincts including the recently upgraded Westfield Carindale and Westfield Garden City.
Convenient for city commuters with the dedicate Brisbane City Council Busway which provides speedy public transport access to the CBD! For drivers, the commute to the city is a breezy 15 minute drive. As well as being ideally located to the holiday destinations of the Gold & Sunshine Coasts.
Local Schools in the area include Mount Gravatt East State School, Seton College & is closely located to St Agnes Catholic Primary School & Mount Gravatt State High School. For further study opportunities Mount Gravatt is also closely located to Griffith University & Mt Gravatt East TAFE.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Mount Gravatt East
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.