NEAT & SWEET AND A PRICE YOU CAN'T BEAT!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Boasting handy location and value for money, this child friendly, single level home is perfect for first home buyers and or astute investor.
This quaint North facing home has been presented to the market for definite sale, with potential to add more value, with suggestions like polishing the hardwood floors, or lifting the home to increase further floor space under the home.
The updated kitchen has a functional layout and is well presented, with everything at your fingertips, making cooking and entertaining a breeze. Good sized lounge and dining room with natural light gleaming through.
A charming living room with a tasteful colour scheme, including celling fan, completing this neat package.
With casement windows throughout the home, allowing natural air to flow through, making this home perfect for those summer breezes and entertaining.
The rear-sun deck overlooks the 607sqm yard, with carport and two sheds and plenty of space for everyone to enjoy.
• 3 Bedroom Chamferboard family home
• Updated kitchen with ample cupboards and bench space
• Charming lounge and dining room
• Hardwood floors awaiting to be polished
• Clean and tidy family bathroom
• 2 ceiling fans throughout
• Rear sundeck
• Separate laundry
• 2 sheds
• Rear access with room for plenty of off street parking and any toys
• Solar hot water system
• North facing
• 3 Min walk to Rocklea State school
• 5 Min walk to Rocklea show grounds
• 3 Min to Ipswich motorway
• 5 min walk to Rocklea train station.
• 5 min walk to local park
Priced to sell - so act now, as an inspection will not disappoint.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.