Never Ending Views
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Capturing stunning 180 degree views as your backdrop, this thoughtfully designed home represents quality in family living.
Positioned looking towards the Gold Coast in a quiet street in Shailer Park, this residence showcases a breezy and light filled haven. A formal lounge room also provides an extra space to relax and enjoy this family oriented home, which backs onto the Daisy Hill Conservation Park. There are very few homes that blend such a spectacular combination of the style, views and family orientation harmoniously whilst remaining a sensational home for entertaining. The views can be seen from many vantage points.
- Stunning views all the way to the mountains from the private rear deck
- 4 large bedrooms all with great views - massive master bedroom - ensuite with spa
- Additional room perfect for a home business
- 2 bonus study rooms
- 3 Bathrooms (one ensuite)
- Formal living area with French doors
- Large informal living area with gorgeous views
- Family friendly kitchen and dining
- Kitchen incorporates a 900mm SMEG gas cooktop, granite benchtops, dishwasher and plenty of working space
- Large 16m x 6m deck
- Very private in-ground swimming pool
- 1,029m2 of fully fenced landscaped yard with double lock up garage (secure entry).
- loads of entertaining areas as well as massive undercover deck.
Make the move, located only 20 min from Brisbane and 30 min to the Gold Coast. The children's education is assured with John Paul, Calvary and Chisholme Colleges all within a short drive, while the Hyperdome and Garden City make local shopping a breeze.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
1,029m² / 0.25 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.