- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
PRICED TO SELL - Renovated 2-storey brick home on an elevated position with views and breezes (perfect for a large family who love to have fun & entertain), boasting recently laid brand new carpet and freshly painted throughout.
Located on a huge block (708sqm) with 2 street frontage, this stunning home is just minutes away from the local shops, prominent schools and Pacific Motorway!
With a northerly aspect, entrance to the home via the front gate leads you directly onto the well maintained front garden. Front patio allows access to either the entrance hall or lounge through sliding glass doors.
Offering a lot of natural light, the formal lounge features floating timber floor boards and connects to the dining area. Dining section is served by the kitchen and sliding glass doors out onto the rear covered patio.
Modern and spacious, the family size kitchen is perfect for a budding home chef. With a generous amount of storage space for all your kitchen gadgets and a large pantry, it features an all stainless steel electric cooktop, oven, range hood and dishwasher. The kitchen is open to the family/informal meals area which is ideal as a second lounge for the kids or large dining room and connects to the rear covered patio.
Moreover, ground floor provides for a laundry area, a third bathroom to cater to pool parties or guests, a spacious study/office and a roomy 2 car lock-up garage with more room for shelving/storage.
Brand new carpet had been recently laid throughout upstairs, which creates warmth to the space and under the feet during the cool wintery months. Master bedroom is a great size and features air conditioning, ceiling fan and complete with its own ensuite (vanity, shower, toilet plus a large built-in wardrobe hidden away).
Bedroom two boasts its own air conditioning, ceiling fan and built-in wardrobe whilst bedroom three has a ceiling fan with built-in wardrobe and bedroom two has a large built-in wardrobe.
The main family bathroom has a separate toilet, shower, bath and vanity.
OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING: With access from the rear patio or the front garden, the huge covered outdoor patio along the side of the home by the pool, is perfect for entertaining (enough space for both an outdoor dining set plus lounge). The pool area is fully fenced and complemented with a stylish gazebo! Looking out with an airy view, the gazebo is a wonderful breezy space to relax. The grassy lawn along the front and left-hand side of the home is secure and ideal for kids and pets to play.
- 4 Bedrooms Plus Study
- Freshly Repainted Throughout
- Newly Laid Carpet
- Reverse Cycle Split-Type Air Conditioning
- Lounge, Dining and Family/Meal Areas
- Ample Storage Throughout Home Including Under Stairs
- 3 Bathrooms (Master with Ensuite)
- Fantastic Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Large Pool with Lovely Gazebo with Views
- Secured Fully Fenced Property
- Elevated Position with Northerly Aspect
- 2 Street Frontage
- Quick Drive or Bike Ride to John Paul College
- Short Drive or Bike Ride to Chatswood Hills State School
- Few Minute's Drive or Bike Ride to Mable Park State High School
- Walk to Local Chatswood Shopping Centre
- Close to Ikea & Springwood Shopping Centre
- Near Hyperdome Shopping Complex
- Simple Connection into Brisbane CBD
- Easy Access onto the Pacific Motorway for a clean run to either Brisbane or Gold Coast
Visit us at our open home or for more information, please do not hesitate to contact Ken on 0438 555 433 or Elin on 0478 682 832.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.