SPACIOUS, RARE PRIVATE COURTYARD WALK TO GARDEN CITY - MAKE NO MISTAKE THIS PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This outstanding apartment offers a great combination of clever design and convenient location. Within walking distance to Westfield's Garden City Shopping Centre and the added security of a gated entrance, this property is sure to sell!
This outstanding apartment presents beautifully with neutral colour scheme and ample natural light, creating a great feeling of light and space. The spacious combined living/dining area offers the added bonus of air-conditioning.
Leading through the double sliding doors is the expansive main balcony offering a scenic, leafy outlook. Adding to the enviable Queensland lifestyle is a spacious, one of a kind private courtyard bound to capture hearts at first sight, this is the perfect spot to gather family and friends for a Sunday afternoon BBQ.
The serviceable, neat and tidy kitchen offers ample cupboard space and stainless steel appliances (including a dishwasher).
Throughout the unit are two good sized bedrooms both complemented with ceiling fans and floor to ceiling mirrored built-in wardrobes. The main has the added advantage of an ensuite while the second offers direct access onto the balcony.
To service all members of the family is the main, fully tiled bathroom and a separate compact laundry. A single car space and a communal in ground pool completes the unit perfectly.
Summary of Features;
• Open combined living/dining area with air-conditioning
• Neat and tidy kitchen with plentiful cupboard space stainless steel appliances
• Two bedrooms both with mirrored built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom features a spacious ensuite and second bedroom has direct access onto balcony
• Expansive balcony
• Private, spacious courtyard
• Security gated Community
• Single secure car park
• Communal in ground pool
• Approximately 850m to Westfield Garden City
• Approximately 800m to Upper Mt Gravatt State School
• Approximately 1.8km to Macgregor State High School
• Approximately 95m to public transport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
See all features
110m² / 0.03 acres
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.