A CHANGE IN CIRCUMSTANCES FORCES SALE - MUST BE SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
MUST BE SOLD !
AN OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE A THOUGHTFULLY RENOVATED POST WAR HOME IN THE HEART OF DESIRABLE UPPER MT GRAVATT! THIS HOME COMBINES CHARMING CHARACTER FEATURES WITH QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP. DON'T DELAY THIS HOME HAS BEEN RENOVATED TO SELL!
This exceptionally well-presented home welcomes you with stunning character features and quality renovations that will immediately capture hearts. The best of the old with the best of the new.
The cosy, relaxed lounge presents beautifully with hardwood floors and an intimate appeal that is enhanced by the fresh, neutral colour scheme. A great space to spend down time unwinding in front of the television.
The fully renovated kitchen includes innovative storage solutions plus a large island bench with breakfast bar designed with social gatherings in mind.
The up to the minute, contemporary kitchen adjoins the meals area, perfect for relaxed dining. The open plan living space leads through bi-fold doors onto the back deck, filling the home with ample natural light. The rear entertaining area is perfect for entertaining family and friends while overlooking the lush, leafy backyard.
The abundance of style continues into the three well-appointed bedrooms, featuring fresh paint and the benefit of ceiling fans. The main offers the luxury of a stunningly, modern ensuite with a double basin for your convenience. The main bathroom presents beautifully with modern finishes and a separate shower and feature free standing bath.
This charming home sits on a fully landscaped 486m2 block offering two off street, open air car spaces and the bonus of side access. All of this, plus the handiness of a separate internal laundry.
THIS PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY IT PRESENTS.
Summary of Features:
- Three well-appointed bedrooms, all with ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with fully renovated ensuite with double basin
- Fully renovated kitchen with ample storage space and breakfast bar
- Cosy formal lounge
- Updated bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Meals area adjoining kitchen
- Separate internal laundry
- Rear entertaining deck overlooking child friendly backyard
- Two off street, open air car spaces & side access
- Fully fenced 486m2 block
- Short walk to public transport (bus no. 184 & 186)
- Approximately 11km to the CBD (direct line)
- Approximately 700m to Clairvaux Mackillop College
- Approximately 800m to Upper Mt Gravatt Primary School
- 1.8km to Westfield's Garden City Shopping Centre and Bus Station
486m² / 0.12 acres
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.