EXCEPTIONAL POST WAR HOME - MEDIUM DENSITY - UNPARALLELED POTENTIAL!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
THIS HOME OFFERS A FANTASTIC OPENING TO BUY NOW, WITH CAPITAL GROWTH ASSURED AND POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT AVAILABLE WITH THE AMALGAMATION OF NEIGHBOURING PROPERTIES OFFERING A RARE CHANCE TO SECURE YOUR FUTURE!
Entering this exceptionally well-presented, rentable post war home you are welcomed by a fresh neutral colour scheme & ample natural light.
The home is serviced by a well maintained kitchen which includes innovative storage solutions plus a large breakfast bar designed with social gatherings in mind. Adjoining the kitchen is the combined lounge/dining area featuring the added comfort of air-conditioning.
Throughout the home are three good sized bedrooms, with the main offering access directly into the sunroom, ideal for unwinding and relaxing. The large, central bathroom services all bedrooms.
This charming home sits on a fully landscaped 486m2 (medium density) block offering two street access, a single lock up garage with extra space for a work shop plus the convenience of a separate laundry room.
Strategically located within the thriving community of Upper Mt Gravatt undergoing rapid change with many new buildings both built and planned, this is the ideal place to invest for the future.
Summary of Features;
- Three well sized bedrooms, main with access into sunroom
- Spacious combined living/dining area
- Serviceable kitchen offering ample storage and large breakfast bar
- Well-maintained bathroom
- Expansive sunroom with plentiful natural light
- Single lock up garage with extra space for workshop
- Separate laundry room
- Sitting on a fully landscaped 486m2 block with two street access
- Approximately 11km from the CBD (direct line)
- Approximately 1.8km to Westfield Garden City
- Approximately 290m to St Bernards Catholic School
- Approximately 1.6km to Upper Mt Gravatt State School
- Approximately 180m to public transport.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
486m² / 0.12 acres
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.