BEST INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY RIGHT HERE!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY IN THE HEART OF BOOMING UPPER MOUNT GRAVATT! NOT TO BE MISSED, THIS CENTRALLY LOCATED PROPERTY WON'T BE ON THE MARKET FOR LONG!
Located in the heart of bustling Upper Mount Gravatt, 45 Archer Street is an ideal property for an astute investor, professional couple or young family. The home is setback from the road, giving extra privacy to occupants in this quiet, but highly sought after suburb. Perfectly situated within walking distance of local amenities, including direct bus routes to Brisbane CBD, this cozy home showcases the best of private, urban living.
With brand new wooden flooring and a focus on open plan living, the home effortlessly guides visitors through to the large modern kitchen (featuring stainless steel appliances), through to the spacious living /dining area and out to the courtyard.
All three bedrooms are carpeted, two of them offer generous built-in wardrobes.
The family bathroom is full sized, featuring a large shower, toilet, spacious vanity, and a laundry space for added convenience.
The rear yard is fully fenced with a grassy area perfect for children and pets, while the patio makes the perfect place to sit back, relax and unwind.
The property also features a two vehicle carport.
Truly an astute investment for the future!
More on the Location:
- Minute Drive to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre.
- Public Transport Just Minutes Away.
- The Village Shopping Complex Nearby (Coles, Restaurants, Chemist, Doctors etc)
- Walking Distance to an Array of Eateries and Restaurants.
- Short Drive to Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre.
- Easy Access to Griffith University.
- Only a Few Minutes to the South-East Freeway and the Gateway Arterial.
- An abundance of Leading Private & Public Schools plus all the Leading Churches and Sporting Clubs with Fields.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
486m² / 0.12 acres
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.