- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
So many options, so much potential. If you answer yes to these questions, you MUST inspect this home immediately:
- Do you want to be 200m from Westfield Garden City in a quiet residential street?
- Do you need a large block, and would like future re development potential?
- Do you need a large home with 2 ensuited rooms, one on each of the two levels for a large family or a overseas guests?
- Are you an investor looking to achieve higher than a 5.5% return based on achievable rental income in this low returning market?
Due to a large change in circumstances, the sellers are willing to sell below market value. All offers will be presented.
The main features are as follows:
• Large 853m2 edge of ridge medium density corner lot (also known as 4 Sarazen St) with sweeping suburban views from the second storey
• 200m walk to Westfield Garden City via adjacent pedestrian foot path
• Quiet street in prime redevelopment hub, up to 5 storeys with a 1.25 plot ratio STCA
Please contact us to make a time to inspect today before this rare opportunity passes you by.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Single Carport
See all features
853m² / 0.21 acres
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.