ELEVATED CONTEMPORARY FAMILY HOME - MANSFIELD STATE HIGH SCHOOL CATCHMENT - ACT FAST IT WILL NOT LAST!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Immaculately presented with quality high end finishes, this contemporary built home is positioned in a sought after street of Upper Mt Gravatt, with the added bonus of the Mansfield State High School Catchment. Ideal for those with high expectations and the largest of families, this superb home inspires quality living combined with a carefully thought out design. The current owners have made the difficult decision to sell and this home will be sold, act now to avoid disappointment.
Venturing into the upper level of the home, the quality craftsmanship and attention to detail is evident with high ceilings and gleaming polished timber floors. The stylish, open plan living area flows nicely onto the covered rear outdoor entertaining area, offering the flexibility to entertain internal or alfresco all year round. The entertaining area flows onto the level, child friendly, fully fenced back yard, perfect for families of all ages.
The open plan, modern kitchen serves as the hub of the home offering innovative storage solutions, quality (900mm) gas cooktop & oven and stainless steel dishwasher. A large walk in pantry and excellent bench space (caesarstone) complete the picture. Adjoining the kitchen is the spacious dining area allowing you to host grand family celebrations.
Upstairs also offers a study nook and three good sized bedrooms, all with built-ins and ceiling fans. The master bedroom features a contemporary ensuite, generous walk-in robe and a great north facing balcony, taking in the beautiful suburban outlook. The main bathroom is equipped with a versatile shower/bath and adds the convenience of a separate toilet.
An internal staircase leads down to the lower level of living and offers two delightful bedrooms, both with built in robes and ceiling fans. The media room is fully equipped with a projector, screen and air-conditioning, perfect for family movie nights. Adding convenience to the lower level is the third bathroom and toilet, this makes a brilliant guest retreat.
This outstanding home offers all of this plus a separate laundry room, double automatic car garage with direct access to the home as well additional storage space beneath the home that could easily accommodate a motorbike or workshop.
Summary of features:
- Open plan living with stunning finishes
- Covered outdoor space complete with BBQ area
- Spacious kitchen with innovative storage solutions and Caesar stone benchtops plus a walk in pantry
- Five spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans (two on the ground level)
- Master suite offering a fully tiled ensuite, a very generous walk-in robe and balcony
- Study nook
- Media room with air-conditioning plus projector and screen
- Third bathroom downstairs
- Functional laundry with built-in cabinetry and laundry chute
- Double remote lock up garage with generous access through the rear door
- Additional storage space that could easily accommodate motorbike (18m2)
- 5000L water tank (connected to toilets and laundry)
- Elevated fully landscaped 405m2 block
- Mansfield State High School Catchment
- Wishart State Primary School Catchment
- Approximately 1km* to Clairvaux Mackillop College
- Approximately 900m* to St Bernard's State Primary School
- Approximately 1.5km* to Westfield Garden City
- Approximately 11km* to Brisbane City
- Approximately 250m* to public transport
- Rates Approximately $350 excluding water
- direct line
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
405m² / 0.1 acres
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.