OPEN HOME CANCELLED - UNDER CONTRACT
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Leave your office behind and enter into warmth and paradise. This impeccable post war home exudes plantation character, privacy and tranquility.
Step onto polished wooden flooring in an open plan lounge and separate dining as you retreat from the world, then out onto an expansive shaded deck with a view onto leafy palms...this is outdoor living at its best!
The home features three bedrooms, the third with potential for an office as French doors open onto the deck. Servicing the bedrooms, the brand new bathroom is simply stunning. Boasting an extra spacious modern shower with waterfall shower head, floating vanity with his and hers basins, gorgeous large tiles and modern fixtures - the bathroom is completely luxurious.
Modern Bosch appliances add pizzazz to the contemporary kitchen which overlooks the garden.
Quality white plantation shutters, sets the scene for your decor plus air-conditioning throughout the living areas and all bedrooms
Downstairs also houses the laundry facilities with a second toilet plus extra storage and ample room for workshop or exercise area.
A spacious fully fenced garden provides security and suitable areas for children, pets or even backyard cricket. The professionally designed, private and lush low maintenance gardens are beautifully presented and serviced by an automatic water reticulation system attached to the 5,000L water tank, to ensure managing the gardens are 100 times easier.
Garaging for one car plus a double carport allows you to park the trailer, jetski, small caravan, tinny or the third vehicle.
- Stunningly Renovated Bathroom
- High Ceilings
- Wood Burning Fireplace in Living Space
- Extra Large, Spacious Rear Deck
- 1 Garage Space and 2 Car Port Space
- Fully Fenced Yard Perfect for Kids and Pets
- Automatic Water Reticulation System Throughout
- 3kw Solar Panels with Inverter
- Easy Access into Brisbane CBD
- Short Drive to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
- Walk to Upper Mount Gravatt State Primary School, St. Bernard's & Clairvaux McKillop College.
- Quick Bike Ride to Macgregor State High School
- A Minute Walk to Lumley Shops for a Coffee
- Close Distance to the Village Shopping Centre (Coles & Specialty Shops).
- A Selection of Restaurants and Food Centres Nearby.
- Couple of Minutes' Walk to Public Transport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
602m² / 0.15 acres
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.