Renovated Dual Living in Mansfield School Catchment
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Rarely does a renovated post-war home in the Mansfield State High School catchment is offered to the market for sale especially with dual living!
Upon entering the front entrance, the house offers charm and warmth, boasting polished hardwood timber floors and a neutral color palette. You're immediately welcomed into the spacious family room with an abundance of natural light plus air conditioning.
Top floor features 3 extra-large bedrooms, all with brand new carpet and air conditioning in every room. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built-in wardrobes whilst the master bedroom comes complete with a roomy walk-in wardrobe and newly renovated ensuite.
Main bathroom is generous in size and has a bath, toilet, shower plus vanity.
The open plan lounge and dining area which incorporates the kitchen, is the real heart of the home. Ample cupboard and bench space accompanies the kitchen, as does a gas cook top, dishwasher, range hood and oven.
Through glass French doors, the room leads out onto a sizeable 10m x 3m covered timber deck - creating a wonderful area for entertaining. Catching the morning sun to enjoy a leisurely breakfast, the deck has a lovely outlook and comes complete with fan and modern down lighting.
Lock-up garage accommodates two vehicles and has extra depth for additional storage at the rear. Bonus double car port to cater to additional vehicles, camper van, boat, trailer or jet ski.
Ground floor is officially LEGAL HEIGHT and council approved.
Ideal as an independent area to rent out, accommodate elderly parents or teenagers or simply as guest quarters. Ground level provides for a kitchenette, lounge & dining, ceiling fan, study nook, wall-to-wall built-in storage and French doors onto the outdoor covered patio. There's the renovated bathroom plus the generous 4th bedroom with new carpet as well.
Moreover, there are 2 further separate utility rooms. Both with the potential to be closed in for more storage and/or a dedicated laundry room.
- North Facing Deck with Floating Roof & Child Safe Vertical Dowell Railings.
- Cool house with multiple layers of insulation throughout.
- Brand New Carpet in All Bedrooms.
- Polished Hardwood Timber Floors Throughout Living Area Upstairs.
- Polished Concrete Floor Downstairs.
- 5 Daikin Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Units.
- Retractable Front Blinds.
- All Major Renovations Council Approved.
- Upgraded Plumbing & Electrical Switchboard.
- Extra Storage Space Beneath Home in Utility Areas and Rear of Garage.
- Natural Gas Kitchen & Hot water Unit.
- Optus High Speed Cable & Cat5 Connection Throughout.
- Water Tanks Hidden from View with 5,500L Capacity.
- Dead Locks on all Doors and Windows.
- Fenced Back Yard Ideal for Kids and Pets.
- Bus Stop Stone Throw Away.
- Mansfield State High School Catchment.
- Easy access to Griffith University.
- Walk to bus stop and local shops.
- Minutes' drive to Westfield Garden City shopping centre.
- Central to both the South-East Freeway and Gateway Motorway.
- An abundance of restaurants and eateries.
- Short drive to leading private and public schools.
- Close proximity to all the major churches.
Upper Mount Gravatt is a popular suburb on the Southside of Brisbane with easy access to the M1, Gateway Motorway and CBD, and in close proximity to public transport facilities including the South East Busway; Griffith University, local schools and shopping precincts including the recently upgraded Westfield Carindale and Westfield Garden City.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.