THE VENDOR HAS RELOCATED TO THE SUNSHINE COAST AND WITH THE PROPERTY NOW VACANT THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
ACT FAST AS OUR INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR AND THERE WILL BE NO TOMORROWS!
GUARANTEED SALE ON OR BEFORE 15/07/17**!
Never before has such an outstanding opportunity presented itself, on offer is a lovingly renovated highset home (with internal access) set amongst quality homes on a larger than average 761m2 block. The need to sell is real, so this is the opportunity to buy the home of your dreams!
AUCTION ON SITE 15th OF JULY AT 12:30PM
This home caters for all family buyers with many extras, from the expansive North facing rear deck with outdoor kitchen to the ample storage, to the garaging for up to 6 cars plus the bonus of potential dual occupancy, it is a must to inspect.
The ground floor of this home present like new with gleaming white tiles and fresh paint. The main entry hallway opens onto the lower level rumpus which could easily double as guest quarters or a fifth bedroom providing the flexibility for dual occupancy with a kitchenette and full bathroom. This room flows onto a covered entertaining area and onto the level child friendly backyard and pool. Also on the lower level is all the garaging (up to 6 cars) and storage you will ever need, with a great space for a man cave or workshop an absolute rarity in a suburban home.
The first floor of the home can be accessed via the convenience of internal stairs, the feeling of light and space is evident straight away with fresh paint, polished hardwood floors and ample ventilation. The main informal living area provides the ideal space to relax with family and friends and flows through double french doors onto the THE entertainer's deck. The full length state of the art deck provides another living space for alfresco entertaining all year round thanks to remote control blinds, outdoor kitchen (including wine fridge) and its northern aspect. The deck also overlooks the child friendly back yard and sparkling in ground pool, great for families!!
Additionally upstairs offers four spacious bedrooms, all with the convenience of built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom has the added luxury of a ensuite and walk-in robe. This main floor is serviced by a fully renovated main bathroom with separate toilet.
This outstanding home sadly MUST BE SOLD, providing buyers with an all too hard to find family sized home with every conceivable amenity at your doorstep.
Summary of property features:
- Four well-appointed bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with the luxury of an ensuite and walk-in robe
- Stunning polished hardwood floors
- Freshly painted throughout
- Expansive north facing entertainers deck with outdoor kitchen
- Sparkling in ground saltwater pool
- Remote controlled UV blinds, providing alfresco living on the deck all year round
- Massive 5.5 kilowatts of solar power!
- RARE to find separate garage space for LARGE caravan or boat (8m x 8m)
- Crimsafe security screens.
- Extensive storage for tools etc.
- Child friendly fully fenced 761m2 block
- Huge cubby house for the kids
- Back to base security alarm
- Fully insulated.
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Downstairs fully equipped separate living potential for dual occupancy
- 5000 Litre water tank.
- Modern chef inspired kitchen with near new appliances
- 1.2km to Saint Bernards Catholic Primary School & Clairvaux MacKillop Catholic Schools*
- 1.5km to Westfield Garden City*
- Less than 200m walking distance to public transport*
**Subject to reserve
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
6 garage spaces
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.