FIRST TIME TO MARKET IN OVER 30 YEARS - MUST BE SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
WITH A GENUINE REASON FOR SALE AND HAVING ALREADY COMMITTED TO THEIR NEXT PROPERTY, THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD! IF YOU'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR AN IMMACULATE HIGHSET BRICK AND TILE FAMILY HOME IN A CENTRAL LOCATION. THIS HOME OFFERS ALL YOU NEED AND SO MUCH MORE YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY!
AUCTION ON-SITE - SAT 22/07/2017 AT 11:30AM
This immaculately presented brick and tile home sits in the heart of Upper Mount Gravatt within close proximity to all amenities. Spanning over two spacious levels, this home has been cleverly designed to inspire quality living for the largest of families.
The upper level of the home presents beautifully, incorporating an expansive L' shaped open plan living and dining area offering air-conditioning and ample natural light throughout. Adjoining the living area is the covered front balcony ideal for unwinding and relaxing. Additionally, the rear sun room seamlessly flows from the kitchen and dining area and is the perfect space to enjoy an early morning coffee overlooking the private back yard.
The immaculately maintained kitchen caters for the largest families, it offers excellent storage solutions, ample bench space and overlooks the large, leafy back yard and huge pergola, ideal for grand celebrations.
Three good-sized bedrooms also reside on the upper level, two offering built in robes, the master is well proportioned with a wall of built-in storage and the added convenience of air conditioning. The bedrooms are serviced by a well maintained family bathroom with a separate toilet and bath.
Downstairs is accessed by the internal staircase, where you'll surely be impressed with how much this home has to offer. Showcasing an extremely large rumpus room plus a second bathroom and toilet; this is the perfect space to create a teenage retreat or home office. With space being an understatement, downstairs also offers a spacious study and a large utility room providing an abundance of opportunities.
The home sits on a fully fenced 612m2 child friendly block providing the ideal space to host grand celebrations while keeping an eye out on the kids play. Completing the home is the single lock up garage with internal access and large laundry room.
Summary of features:
- Expansive L' shaped living and dining area
- Immaculately maintained kitchen with ample storage solutions and benchtop
- Three well sized bedrooms, two with built in robes.
- Master bedroom with a wall of built-in storage and air-conditioning.
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath plus separate toilet
- Huge pergola, perfect for grand celebrations
- Downstairs features a huge rumpus room, utility room, study and second bathroom
- Covered front balcony
- Rear Sunroom overlooking yard
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Spacious laundry space
- 612m2 fully fenced, child friendly block
- 15 minutes walk (700m*) to Clairvaux MacKillop College and St Bernards Catholic School
- Upper Mt Gravatt State School Catchment (600m*)
- Macgregor State High School Catchment (1km*)
- 240m* to public transport
- 900m* to Westfield Garden City
- 10.5km* to Brisbane CBD
- Quick and easy access to Pacific Highway
- direct line
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space