A CHANGE IN CIRCUMSTANCES FORCE SALE - MAKE AN OFFER TODAY
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
WE ARE EXCITED TO OFFER 73 MOUNT GRAVATT CAPALABA ROAD UPPER MOUNT GRAVATT
The dwelling that sits upon this 678m2 High Density Residential (up to 8 Storeys) site is a neat and tidy post war home that is currently tenanted at $500 per week, offering the perfect start while you wait to start your development.
Upper Mount Gravatt has consistently been one of the best performing suburbs on the Southside of Brisbane due to its central location and easy access to all amenities including the M1, Gateway Motorway and Brisbane CBD.
Within close proximity to public transport facilities, well-known local schools, Griffith University, The Brisbane Technology Park and large shopping precincts including Westfield Garden City and the village shopping centre - it has become increasingly popular.
DON'T MISS THIS OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS PRIME PIECE OF REAL ESTATE GOLD!
Summary of features:
• 678m2 HDR1 block with 16m frontage
• 6 bedroom, 2 bathroom post war home currently tenanted at $500 per week until Aug 2018
• 350m* to Westfield Garden City
• Upper Mount Gravatt State School Catchment (450m*)
• Macgregor State High School Catchment (1km*)
• Easy Access to Brisbane's major arterials North and south bound
• 1km* to Brisbane City
• 50m* to public transport
• 3km* to Griffith University
• 2.3km* to Brisbane Technology Park
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.