PRIME POSITION, IDEAL INVESTMENT & IT MUST BE SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
DON'T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS ALL TOO RARE MEDIUM DENSITY, PRIME POSITION PROPERTY WITH TWO STREET FRONTAGE ! THE VENDOR HAS MADE THE DECISION AND WITH GENUINE REASON, THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD!
This solid three bedroom post war cottage represents all that is great about this period of construction, hardwood floors, high ceilings and casement windows, finished off with a picture perfect picket fence and quaint gardens.
Entering the home you are welcomed by a spacious light filled living area, creating a great space to unwind in front of the television in total comfort. A unique layout offers a spacious adjoining formal dining that is serviced by a compact, neat & tidy kitchen.
The accommodation consists of 3 spacious bedrooms offering ample light, space and ventilation thanks to large casement windows and high ceilings. The main bedroom also offers the added convenience of a floor to ceiling built-in wardrobe. The bedrooms are serviced by a family bathroom.
The home sits on a leafy 486m2 (Medium Density Residential) child friendly block where entertaining family and friends can be made a breeze with the covered entertaining area. Completing the home is the single lock up garage, single carport and laundry room.
Summary of Features:
- 3 Spacious bedrooms (master with built-in wardrobe)
- Single lockup garage + single carport
- Two street frontage
- Medium Density 486m2 block
- Currently rented for $390 per week until 17/02/2018
- 520m* to Upper Mount Gravatt State School
- 1.4km* to Macgregor State High School
- 400m* to Clairvaux MacKillop College and St Bernards Catholic School
- Approximately 900m* to Westfield's Garden City
- Approximately 10km to the CBD
- Approximately 800m to the Village shopping centre (Coles)
- Approximately 70m public transport (bus)
- Direct line
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.