PRESTIGIOUS STYLISH FAMILY RESIDENCE ACT FAST MUST BE SOLD
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
STUNNING LESS THAN 2 YEAR OLD FAMILY HOME - THE OWNERS ARE RELOCATING AND HAVE MADE THE DIFFICULT DECISION TO SELL THIS PROPERTY OFFERING FOUR BEDROOMS PLUS A STUDY! MAKE NO MISTAKE IT MUST BE SOLD ON OR BEFORE THE 10/02/18.
AUCTION ON SITE 10/02/18 AT 12:30PM
This immaculate and extremely well finished home expands over two well thought out levels and represents contemporary style and undeniable quality throughout. The neutral colour palette accentuates space and light with 2.7m ceilings downstairs to create a modern feel throughout.
Through the private entrance you are welcomed with a double height entry foyer allowing ample natural light, highlighted by a stunning timber staircase.
The open plan kitchen services the hub of the home featuring innovative storage solutions, stone benches and Euromaid stainless steel appliances including a built in microwave, dishwasher and 900mm gas cooktop. The island breakfast bar offers plenty of space to prepare a meal while interacting with family and friends. Adjoining the kitchen is the spacious relaxed living and dining area which flows beautifully through double sliding doors onto the rear covered entertaining area overlooking the level, fully fenced, child friendly backyard. This space provides the perfect spot to entertain indoor or alfresco all year round.
Additionally, the ground level offers a great sized study, a powder room and a large separate laundry for added convenience.
The upper level of the home has been designed to suit any family dynamic, offering a cleverly positioned family room, a great zone for kids while providing separation and space for parents. Sharing this level are four great sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans. The master suite offers a gorgeous leafy outlook and an ensuite featuring double basins, a separate toilet and shower, plus an expansive walk in robe.
The beautifully designed, main bathroom offers a separate shower, the luxury of a 2 metre freestanding bath, a separate toilet and double basins for extra convenience.
This grand property is complete with an oversized double lock up garage for additional storage solutions, a caravan/boat pad, ducted air-conditioning, quality window furnishings throughout, plus much, much more. Offering all you need plus many extras, this property simply will be sold!
SUMMARY OF FEATURES;
- Less than 2 years old, completed in April 2016
- Built by Urban Homes, balance of new home warranty still remains
- Four good sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout both levels of home
- Separate study
- Master bedroom with an expansive walk-in robe and ensuite featuring double basins and separate shower & toilet
- Main bathroom offers a separate shower, the luxury of a 2 metre freestanding bath, a separate toilet and double basins.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- Relaxed family room upstairs
- Open plan kitchen featuring innovative storage solutions, island breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including built in microwave, dishwasher and 900mm gas cooktop
- Expansive fully covered outdoor entertainment area with ceiling fan
- Oversized double remote lock up garage
- Quality window furnishings throughout
- An abundance of storage including a large walk in linen cupboard and under the stairs storage
- Caravan/boat pad
- 405m2 level, child friendly block
- LED lights
- Mount Gravatt State High School Catchment (1.6km*)
- Upper Mount Gravatt State School Catchment (930m*)
- Saint Bernards Catholic Primary School & Clairvaux MacKillop Catholic Schools (650m) - ideal for busy and/or working parents allowing children to walk to and from school.
- 1.5km* to Westfield Garden City
- 10.5km* to Brisbane CBD
- 130m to local shops
- 220m* to public transport
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.