A CHANGE IN CIRCUMSTANCE MEANS THIS HOME MUST BE SOLD!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD! THIS WILL BE THE BEST OPPORTUNITY OF 2018 - ON OFFER IS A CENTRALLY LOCATED SOLID BRICK AND TILE HOME IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC WALKING DISTANCE TO GARDEN CITY!
This well maintained family home is superbly located in a quiet street of Upper Mount Gravatt, offering unrivalled convenience with every possible amenity on your doorstep.
Entering the home, you are welcomed by a spacious light filled living area, creating a great space with the added comfort of air-conditioning.
The serviceable kitchen offers ample storage space, has good bones and is a clean slate to create the perfect chef's kitchen. Adjoining the kitchen is the spacious dining area, perfect for hosting family dinners.
Leading through the home are four good-sized bedrooms, the main bedroom offering a built-in wardrobe. The main bathroom offers a versatile shower and bath to service all members of the family.
Leading into the backyard is a covered patio, perfect for winding down after work while embracing the subtle breezes or to host grand family events while enjoying a private, leafy outlook.
The home sits on a 610m2 block, completed with a separate laundry room plus a carport and a garden shed.
Ideal for the first home buyer, student investor or anyone looking for value. Make no mistake, this property will not last.
Summary of Features:
- Four good sized bedrooms, main with built in wardrobe
- Spacious, light filled living area with air-conditioning
- Well maintained kitchen with ample storage space
- Main bathroom offering separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Rear, covered patio
- 610m2 block
- Separate laundry
- Garden shed
- Easy access to Pacific Motorway
- Upper Mount Gravatt State School Catchment (265m*)
- Macgregor State High School Catchment (822m*)
- 501m* to Westfield Garden City
- 194m* to public transport (122)
- 2.35km* to Griffith University Nathan Campus
- direct line
- *subject to reserve price
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.