ALL TOO RARE TRANQUIL BUSHLAND SETTING IN SUBURBIA MUST BE SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
DON'T MISS THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS SOLID BRICK FAMILY HOME LOCATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER POCKET IN UPPER MT GRAVATT! THE OWNER HAS MADE THE DIFFICULT DECISION TO SELL THIS PROPERTY ON OR BEFORE THE 19/05/18** ACT FAST THERE WILL BE NO TOMORROWS!
AUCTION ON-SITE 19/05/18 AT 12:30PM
Spanning over two spacious levels, this home has been cleverly designed to inspire quality family living with an all too rare tranquil bushland setting.
The upper level of the home presents beautifully, incorporating an expansive, light filled open plan living and dining area featuring air-conditioning.
The updated kitchen has been well thought out offering great storage solutions, ample benchtop space and stainless steel appliances (incl dishwasher). The kitchen is perfectly positioned for entertaining flowing onto your covered rear deck overlooking the gorgeous leafy bushland, perfect for entertaining family and friends alfresco all year round.
Throughout the upstairs level are three good sized bedrooms offering built in robes while the master bedroom offers the luxury of air-conditioning and a ceiling fan. The tidy main bathroom services all bedrooms featuring the convenience of a separate shower and bath plus separate toilet.
Downstairs is accessed by the internal staircase, showcasing a spacious rumpus room, utility space and separate multi-purpose room. Also on the ground floor is the second shower and laundry space. The downstairs offers an abundance of space which can be used ideally as a guest area or teenage retreat.
The home sits on a 797m2 block and offers a covered patio set in front of a beautiful bushland setting and is complete with a double carport.
DON'T DELAY AS OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ARE RARE TO FIND!
Summary of features:
- Open plan living and dining area with air conditioning
- Updated kitchen with great storage solutions, ample benchtop space and stainless steel appliances (incl dishwasher)
- Gorgeous covered deck ideal for entertaining guests alfresco all year round
- Three well sized bedrooms with built in robes; main offers fan and air conditioning
- Tidy main bathroom with separate shower and bath plus separate toilet
- Downstairs features extremely large rumpus room and an additional utility space
- Separate multi-purpose room downstairs
- Second shower downstairs
- Separate laundry room
- Double carport
- 797m2 block with gorgeous bushland setting
- Covered patio
- 5000 litre water tank
- 15 minutes walk (700m*) to Clairvaux MacKillop College and St Bernards Catholic School
- Upper Mt Gravatt State School Catchment (1km*)
- Macgregor State High School Catchment (1.7km*)
- Close Proximity to Griffith University Mount Gravatt Campus (950m*) and Nathan Campus (1.8km*)
- 250m* to public transport
- 250m* to Hibiscus Sports Complex including netball, squash, gym and swimming
- Short scenic walk (15 minutes) to Mount Gravatt Lookout
- 1.5km* to Westfield Garden City
- 10km* to Brisbane CBD
- Quick and easy access to Pacific Highway
- Approx direct line
- *subject to reserve price
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Upper Mount Gravatt
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.