LANDMARK FEDERATION INSPIRED HOME ON 1534m²
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
THERE WILL BE FEW OPPORTUNITIES IN LIFE TO OWN A TRULY SPECIAL PIECE OF REAL ESTATE. OFTEN ADMIRED, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN THIS TRULY ENVIABLE PROPERTY. THIS IMMACULATE FEDERATION INFLUENCED HOME OFFERS EXCEPTIONAL TIMELESS DETAIL ON AN UNPARALLELED 1534M2 OF REAL ESTATE GOLD.
MUST BE SOLD ON OR BEFORE THE 24/05/2014*
This truly rare property comes to the market for only the second time and offers a genuinely unprecedented opportunity to buy a stunning home on an all too rare 1534m2 block. The federation inspired home has been thoughtfully designed, well built with quality craftsmanship and lovingly maintained.
The quality feel begins with an imposing and impressive front wall, offering security and privacy from the outside world. The immaculate landscaping complete with fountain help to reinforce the grandeur of this home. Entering the home the attention to detail is inspiring with bay windows, ornate cornices and parquetry flooring to name but a few.
The main hallway offers a grand entrance to the home, with all rooms accessed from here. The master bedroom, located at the front of the home offers excellent detailing and scale with a beautiful bay window and ample room for a king sized bed. The master suite also offers a spacious walk-in robe and oversized ensuite complete with double shower and clawfoot bathtub.
The majestic formal lounge and formal dining room, hark back to a yesteryear with ample room for the most traditional of dinner parties or relaxing with friends and family, with excellent attention to detail with once again ornate cornices and open fireplace.
The rear of the home opens up to a relaxed, informal open plan living space (including meals area), ideally suited for modern families. The uncomplicated family room is serviced by a modern chef's kitchen with old world charm, offering expansive island bench, ample storage and stainless steel appliances.
Additionally downstairs offers a huge laundry and powder room plus a sizeable home office easily large enough to be used as guest bedroom.
The upstairs loft style space again has been well designed with two Queen sized bedrooms both with air conditioning and built-in wardrobes. The second storey also has a flexible informal living area, ideal for a teenage retreat. The main bathroom is well appointed with separate shower and bath again designed in keeping with the federation style.
The outdoor living is where this property comes into its own and takes full advantage of the temperate Queensland climate with a MASSIVE covered (north facing) entertaining area, large enough for the biggest reception or party. The covered entertaining area overlooks the tranquil fully landscaped in-ground pool, complete with water feature and spa. A gazebo with hot tub adds to the resort feeling of this remarkable home.
The massive, detached double garage offers superb storage with additional loft space as a great area to hide away everything you can't bring yourself to throw away. The garage could be converted to an additional granny flat or workshop space.
All this on an un paralleled 1537m2 block with an opportunity to subdivide down the track (stca), this property truly is a once in a life time opportunity - DON'T MISS YOUR CHANCE.
Summary of Features;
- Level, fully fenced 1537m2 block (potential for subdivision, stca)
- Remote control, double lock up garage with loft storage
- Stunning master suite with large bay window, impressive W.I.R ensuite
- Large Study/4th bedroom, perfect for home office
- Two Queen sized bedrooms (upstairs) both with excellent storage
- Third flexible informal living space (upstairs) a perfect teenage retreat
- Quality, well maintained main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Regal formal lounge with raked ceilings & fireplace
- Traditional formal dining room, ideal for any formal reception
- Relaxed, informal family/meals area, perfect for everyday family living
- A modern chef's kitchen with old world charm - offers an extraordinary amount of storage, stainless steel appliances and contemporary finishes.
- Aesthetically accurate, front and rear wrap around verandas
- Expansive, north facing decked, undercover entertaining area perfect for the largest of gatherings or reception
- Private in ground, tranquil pool with spa and waterfall
- Separate gazebo with hot tub
- Powder room
- Oversized laundry with exceptional storage
- Fully air conditioned (split systems throughout)
- Central heating plus fireplace & combustion stove
- Exceptional attention to detail with federation style fittings throughout
- Full intercom security and electric gate
*Subject to reserve price
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Central Heating
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
1,537m² / 0.38 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.