CONTEMPORARY STYLISH FAMILY HOME - STUNNING LOCATION - IT MUST BE SOLD!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
DON'T MISS THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS OUTSTANDING FAMILY HOME. THE OWNERS HAVE MADE THE DIFFICULT DECISION TO SELL THIS PROPERTY OFFERING FOUR BEDROOMS PLUS A STUDY, THREE LIVING AREAS AND WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO MANSFIELD STATE HIGH SCHOOL. MAKE NO MISTAKE IT MUST BE SOLD ON OR BEFORE THE 27/02/2016**
AUCTION: ONSITE - 27TH FEBRUARY @ 2.45PM
This outstanding home expands over two levels and represents contemporary style and undeniable quality throughout. The neutral colour palette accentuates space and light to create a modern feel throughout.
Adjacent to the entryway is a comfortable formal living area, spacious and cosy in equal measure. The rear of the ground floor incorporates a large home office/study with built in desks. The relaxed, informal living space incorporates a laid back lounge area, spacious dining area, and flows beautifully through double stacker doors onto the covered rear entertaining area.
An open plan kitchen services the hub of the home featuring innovative storage solutions, stainless steel appliances (900mm oven with gas cooktop) and a fully tiled splash back with canopy range hood. A great space to prepare a meal while interacting with family and friends, the kitchen offers ample bench space and breakfast bar.
The covered entertaining area is ideal for families looking to make the most of the stunning Queensland weather with the covered entertaining area overlooking the level, fully fenced child friendly backyard and in-ground pool. The private sparkling solar heated pool can be enjoyed almost all year round and features tranquil landscaping and water feature.
The upper level has been cleverly thought out to suit any family dynamic, offering a third family room with access onto the front deck. Sharing this level are four good sized bedrooms, all offering built in robes and ducted air-conditioning. The sumptuous master suite offers the luxury of an ensuite featuring a spa bath plus a massive walk in robe with two way access. Offering everything you need and more; the master suite also features the bonus of direct access onto the front deck.
The contemporary, central bathroom offers the convenience of a separate shower and bath to service all members of the family.
This outstanding home has many extras, including water tank, side access, garden shed, integrated speaker system and much much more. It simply will not last and must be sold.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES;
• Four good sized bedrooms with built in robes plus ducted air-conditioning
• Master suite with the added luxury of an ensuite, walk-in robe and direct access to
the front balcony
• Formal lounge room
• Fully tiled, relaxed informal living/dining area
• Relaxed family room upstairs
• Large home office/study with built in desks
• Open plan kitchen featuring innovative storage solutions, stainless steel appliances (900mm oven with gas cooktop), ample bench space, breakfast bar plus water line to refrigerator
• Expansive fully covered patio
• Private, sparkling in ground solar heated pool
• Double remote lock up garage
• 661m2 child friendly block with side access (perfect for caravan)
• Copper garden lights
• Zonal ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Water tank
• Mansfield High School Catchment (800m*)
• Wishart State School Catchment (1km*)
• 3.6km* to Westfield Garden City
• 11km* to Brisbane CBD (direct line)
• 170m* to public transport (bus #181 Brunswick St)
• Rates approximately $400 per quarter
• Site value $395,000
• Rental return - approximately $740 - $760 per week
** Subject to reserve
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
661m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.