EXPANSIVE CENTRALLY LOCATED HIGHSET HOME MUST BE SOLD!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
THE VENDOR HAS MADE THE DECISION AND WITH GENUINE REASON, THIS PROPERTY MUST BE SOLD! DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SECURE THIS ALL TOO RARE GENUINE FOUR BEDROOM, THREE BATHROOM HOME - THE OWNER NEEDS IT GONE!
GUARANTEED SALE ON OR BEFORE 18/06/2016**
AUCTION ONSITE 18/06/2016 AT 12:30PM
This immaculately, well presented brick and tile home sits in the heart of Wishart within close proximity to all amenities. Spanning over two spacious levels, this home has been cleverly designed to inspire quality living for the largest of families.
The upper level of the home presents beautifully, incorporating an expansive L' shaped open plan living and dining area. Adjoining the living area is the North facing, full length, covered front balcony ideal for unwinding and relaxing. Additionally, the rear balcony offers the perfect space to enjoy an early morning coffee overlooking the private back yard.
The well-maintained chef's kitchen services the hub of the home, offering excellent storage solutions and ample bench space.
Throughout the upstairs level are four good-sized bedrooms all offering built in robes and the added comfort of ceiling fans. The spacious main bedroom provides the luxury of an ensuite plus direct access onto the front balcony. The main bathroom adds the convenience of a separate shower and bath plus a separate toilet to service all members of the family.
Downstairs is accessed by the internal staircase, showcasing an extremely large rumpus room plus a serviceable bathroom and toilet; this is the perfect space to create a teenage retreat or home office.
The home sits on a fully fenced 638m2 child friendly block providing the ideal space to host grand celebrations while keeping an eye out on the kids play. Completing the home is the double lock up garage and laundry room.
DON'T DELAY AS OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ARE RARE TO FIND!
Summary of features:
- Expansive L' shaped living and dining area (ceiling fan)
- Well maintained kitchen with ample storage solutions and benchtop space plus dishwasher
- Four well sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, three offering ceiling fans
- Master bedroom offers an ensuite plus direct access to front balcony
- Serviceable main bedroom with separate shower and bath plus separate toilet
- Extremely large rumpus room downstairs
- Third bathroom downstairs
- Lengthy, covered front balcony
- Rear balcony overlooking yard
- Double lock up garage
- Laundry space
- Water tank
- 638m2 fully fenced, child friendly block
- Upper Mt Gravatt State School Catchment (1.3km*)
- Macgregor State High School Catchment (1.5km*)
- 169m* to public transport
- 210m* to Newnham Hotel
- 650m* to Westfield Garden City
- 12.8km* to Brisbane CBD
- Quick and easy access to Pacific Highway
- direct line
- * subject to reserve
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.