OPEN HOME CANCELLED - PLEASE CONTACT SELLING AGENT
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
STUNNINGLY RENOVATED POST WAR HOME OFFERING ULTIMATE SPACE & PRIVACY
Fully fenced with solar powered gate for vehicular access to the two undercover car port space and one lock up garage.
Enter the home into a family area, open plan lounge with dining and kitchen. Polished black box hardwood timber floors run throughout, complementing the light and modern colour scheme. White aluminum shutters allow natural sunlight and to ensure the area is cool.
Study is conveniently positioned off the family area with stacks showcasing the length of two large desks and heaps of shelving. The study features sliding doors to keep the room separate and private plus it also has separate access to the deck.
Central focus for the home is the modern kitchen. Plenty of cupboard and bench top space allows room for all your cooking gadgets. Opening out to the deck, the servery with its awning window lets you entertain whilst spending time in the kitchen - a lovely point of difference. The generous built-in breakfast bar is ideal for the busy family and provides extra bench top space.
Ceiling to floor sliding glass doors open from the dining area onto the extensive covered timber deck. With enough room for a 10-seat table plus more, and then a large outdoor couch, the deck opens up immense possibilities for indoor and outdoor living to merge into one.
Master bedroom is spacious and features a large built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan plus split system air conditioning. Moreover, a stunning new ensuite, double basin vanity, double shower heads, WC and heated towel rail (great for those winter months).
Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both generous in size and feature built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Servicing these 2 bedrooms and guests is the main bathroom with WC, vanity, shower and bathtub. A large laundry with built-in ample storage offers access to the outdoor courtyard.
The property not only provides for a front yard but the rear yard has so much to offer, from access to the entertainment deck, to the courtyard, the extra-large shed, chook pen and its surrounds. For the amount of outdoor living space, you wouldn't expect so much yard space. There is plenty of room for the most active of children and pets.
Such a stunning home won't be on the market for long.
Recap of Features
• Fully Renovated.
• Polished Hardwood Timber Floors.
• High Quality Fixtures and Fittings.
• Spacious Covered Outdoor Entertainment Rear Deck.
• Large Private Courtyard.
• Front & Rear Yard Space.
• 2 Carport Space + 1 Lock-Up Garage.
• Large Bedrooms.
• Master with Ensuite and Air Conditioning.
• Family Room, Lounge & Dining Area & Dedicated Built-in Study.
• 2.5 Kw Solar Power with amorphous panels (still generates electricity in low light.
• 7000L Water Tank with electric pump to three hose points around the house.
• Four external SWANN CCTV camera fitted to monitor (located in office) with hard drive.
• Servery window with aluminum awning from kitchen onto deck.
• Security screens and doors throughout, with the back deck featuring CrimSafe (back door) and Prowler Proof (sliding security screens).
• All windows are key locked.
• Stunning Aluminum Louvre Shutters featured in lounge room and master bedroom with 20 year warranty.
• Insulated Roof on rear deck.
• Huge Shed at the rear (double car space) ideal for man cave, home business or work shop.
• Modern down lighting throughout.
- Mansfield State High School Catchment.
- 3 Minute Drive or 6 Minute Bike Ride to Mansfield State High School.
- 10 Minute Walk or 2 Minute Drive to Wishart Primary.
- Walking Distance to Local Coffee Shops and Restaurants.
- Short Walk to Bus Stop to Catch 180 Express Bus into Brisbane CBD.
- Short Drive to Brisbane CBD.
- Easy Access to the Gateway and Southeast Freeway.
- Close to Westfield Garden City and Carindale Shopping Centre.
- Various Churches Nearby.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.