WALK TO SCHOOLS & SHOPPING CENTRE.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Erindale Close townhouse estate is the most sought after complex in the 4122 post code! The 3 MAJOR reasons why everybody wishes to live in Erindale Close is because:
1. It's in the catchment for the Mansfield school & within walking distance.
2. It's family friendly with many owner-occupiers as residents.
3. It's secured (electric gate) offering 2 pools & a tennis court.
Immaculate low maintenance front gardens, welcome guests into the home. Lounge is generous in size and features extra room for a study nook or a large entertainment system to be set up under the stairs. Dining area has access via floor to ceiling sliding glass doors into the fully fenced rear yard. The modern kitchen sits adjacent from the dining area and features near new stainless steel oven, electric cook top and range hood. A breakfast bar provides additional prep space and the pantry allows plenty of room for all your kitchen staples.
Ideal for both kids and pets, the spacious back yard has ample room to play or to create a wonderful outdoor entertainment area.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 boasts ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes, with bedroom 3 having access to its own private balcony overlooking the complex.
A large walk-in wardrobe along with an ensuite offering WC, shower and vanity service the large master bedroom. With 2 x sets of windows for natural light, the master bedroom is a welcoming open and airy retreat.
Catering to the rest of the home is the main bathroom, with bath, shower, WC and vanity space.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1 Car Garage
- Extra Visitor's Parking
- Fully Fenced & Private Rear Yard
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Northerly Aspect
- Cul-de-Sac Position
- Short Walk or Bike Ride to Mansfield School
- Close to Leading Private Schools; Citipointe College (4 min drive), Brisbane Adventist College (1 min drive) and St Catherine's Primary (4 min drive)
- Walk to Local Shops Civic Fair on Wishart Road and Wishart Village on Mt Gravatt Capalaba Road
- Parks for the Kids and a Dog Park are a Minute Away
- Bus Stop is Literally at the Front of the Complex to Take You Straight into Brisbane on the 180 and 185
- Quick Drive to Westfield Garden City and Carindale Shopping Centres
- Easy Access to Both the Gateway Motorway and the M1
Wishart is a family friendly suburb on the Southside of Brisbane with convenient access to the M1, Gateway Motorway and CBD, and in close proximity to local schools, parks, public transport and major shopping precincts including the newly upgraded Westfield Carindale and Westfield Garden City.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space