AUCTION AT THE GLEN HOTEL 01 MARCH 2018 6:00PM
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This well presented highset brick and tile home is strategically located on a quiet street in the heart of Wishart, within close proximity to all amenities. Spanning over two spacious levels, this home has been cleverly designed to inspire quality living for the largest of families.
The upper level of the home will immediately grab your attention, fully original but well maintained, the expansive living and dining area offers air-conditioning and ample natural light throughout. Flowing from the spacious living area is a front sunroom which overlooks the suburban vista.
The original kitchen has been lovingly maintained and is a great space to renovate, catering for the largest families it offers excellent storage solutions, ample bench space.
Additionally, this exceptional highset brick home offers three generous sized bedrooms with the main and second bedroom providing the convenience of built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The main bedroom also offers air-conditioning for added comfort.
The good sized, fully original main bathroom is ideal for families with separate toilet.
The lower level is accessed via an external staircase, downstairs consists of an expansive utility room, ideal as a grannyflat or to provide an additional income stream.
The home sits on a 607m2 block and is completed by a double garage with an additional room for storage.
Summary of features:
- Expansive living and dining area
- Fully furnished
- Immaculately maintained kitchen with ample storage solutions and benchtop
- Three well sized bedrooms, two with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with air conditioning
- Downstairs features a huge utility room
- Front sunroom overlooking suburban vista
- Double lock up garage
- Additional room for storage downstairs
- 607m2 block
- Wishart State School Catchment (223m*)
- Mansfield State High School Catchment (1.44km*)
- 138m* to public transport
- 1.72km* to Westfield Garden City
- 2.68km* to Griffith University Mount Gravatt Campus
- 10.5km* to Brisbane CBD
- Quick and easy access to Pacific Highway
- direct line
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.