WALK TO SCHOOLS & SHOPPING CENTRE.
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Important Notice: Open homes and all inspections via the Wishart Road entrance.
Erindale Close townhouse estate is the most sought after complex in the 4122 post code! The 3 MAJOR reasons why everybody wishes to live in Erindale Close is because:
1. It's in the catchment for Mansfield Primary & High schools & within walking distance.
2. It's family friendly with many owner-occupiers as residents.
3. It's secured (electric gate) and offering 2 pools plus a tennis court.
Low maintenance front gardens, welcome guests into the home. Lounge is generous in size and features extra room for a study nook or a large entertainment system to be set up under the stairs. Dining area has access into the fully fenced rear yard. Kitchen sits adjacent from the dining area and features wall oven, electric cook top and range hood. A breakfast bar provides additional prep space and the pantry allows plenty of room for all your kitchen staples.
Ideal for both kids and pets, the spacious back yard has ample room to play or to create a wonderful outdoor entertainment area.
All 3 x generous sized bedrooms offer built-in wardrobes, with bedrooms 1 and 2 having access to its own private balcony. Large walk-in wardrobe along with an ensuite offering WC, shower and vanity, services the large master bedroom.
Catering to the rest of the home is the main bathroom, with bath, shower, WC and vanity space.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 1 Lock-Up Car Garage
- Extra Visitor's Parking
- Fully Fenced & Private Rear Yard
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Cul-de-Sac Position
- Short Walk or Bike Ride to both Mansfield Primary & High Schools
- Close to Leading Private Schools; Citipointe College (4 min drive), Brisbane Adventist College (1 min drive) and St Catherine's Primary (4 min drive)
- Walk to Local Shops Civic Fair on Wishart Road and Wishart Village on Mt Gravatt Capalaba Road
- Parks for the Kids and a Dog Park are a Minute Away
- Bus Stop is Literally at the Front of the Complex to Take You Straight into Brisbane on the 180 and 185
- Quick Drive to Westfield Garden City and Carindale Shopping Centres
- Easy Access to Both the Gateway Motorway and the M1
For more information or advice, please do not hesitate to contact Ken on 0438 555 433 or Elin on 0478 682 832. We look forward to seeing at our next open home.
Notice: Selected rooms throughout the property have been virtually furnished to provide a guide to the market for presentation and/or potential.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.