Grant Boman has close to 20 years of experience selling real estate throughout the south side of Brisbane, as well as a strong reputation for impeccable client service. His negotiating skills combined with his high level of communication, commitment, energy and focus are key factors in Grant's ongoing success. Grant's dedication and drive have produced consistent results which have been achieved by understanding his clients expectations when marketing one of their most valuable assets and exceeding them. This focus and commitment to creating demand for a clients property and always looking to create competition among buyers results in an exceptional price being achieved.
This quality has paid off in the property business with many satisfied vendors and purchasers. "Some of the important keys to providing clients with superlative service and performance are honesty, empathy, being a good listener and of course, keeping clients informed and a part of every stage of the plan. This must be backed up by sound business acumen and a methodical approach," says Grant. This attitude has obviously served Grant well as he has already established himself as a major force in the Mt Gravatt area. He has become widely recognized as a leader within the Ray White business. Grant's impressive sales record along with a highly professional and visual office means high exposure for all properties listed with Grant at Ray White Mt Gravatt.
- 2022 - Tony Fountain Auction Excellence
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2021/2022 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Mt Gravatt
- 2020/2021 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Mt Gravatt
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Mt Gravatt
- 2019 - $8 million in settled commission in their Ray White career
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Mt Gravatt
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer And 9 earlier awards